About / Contact
About Panorama Productions
Panorama Productions is the largest nightlife entertainment group in Washington, DC. It owns and operates four venues (EchoStage, Josephine, Ultrabar, Barcode) and maintains the Club Glow brand. Each of these venues, in addition to Club Glow, brings a unique flavor to the DC nightlife scene.
- Club Glow, Panorama’s flagship event, is the longest running weekly dance party in DC. It features the biggest DJs in the world at EchoStage and Josephine. It was listed as one of the 8 best clubs in America at the 2011 International Dance Music Awards 2011. It was named ‘Best Venue’ worldwide in 2010 by David Guetta. Regular bookings include Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Avicii, Markus Schulz, Steve Angello, Kaskade, Axwell, Cosmic Gate, Ferry Corsten and more.
- EchoStage will be Washington, DC’s largest dedicated concert venue upon opening September 22, 2012. It will feature internationally renowned artists in popular music entertainment on a weekly basis throughout its 40,000 square foot space. EchoStage will be the home base of Glow.
- Josephine is one of the trendiest and upscale lounges in DC. Located on the corner of K Street and Vermont Avenue, the venue was remodeled in Summer/Fall 2011 to enhance its sleek interior design, add bars, open up the space and increase bottle service options. A 5,500 square foot adult playground, Josephine provides a posh hangout for up to 400 people.
- Barcode is a modern American restaurant, bar and lounge in a 5,000 square foot space. It features a kitchen open until midnight, 7 days per week. Its prime Golden Triangle location coupled with popular drink specials saw this DC restaurant win a “Best Happy Hour in DC” award from The Washington Post in 2011. It has a 500 person capacity and features weekly parties as well as sporting events and fight nights.
- Ultrabar is a four-floor, 9,000 square foot nightclub in Penn Quarter. A bank at the turn of the 20th century, it retains many of the original features including marble accents and a vault-turned lounge area. Open Thursday – Saturday, the DC nightclub draws up to 1,200 clubbers per night.