- Venue Type: Bar/Club
- Estimated Size: 250 people
- Amenities: Bottle Service, Coat Check, Valet
- Cover Charge: None
- Hours: Tues – Thurs: 10pm – 2am, Fri – Sat: 10pm – 3am, Sun: 10pm – 2:00am
- Dress Code: Sexy
- Age Requirement: 18+
- Location: Connecticut Ave/Midtown
- Address: 1223 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20036. (202) 427 9610
- Website: www.dirtybardc.com
- Atmosphere: A nod to the Moulin Rouge, Dirty Bar is the perfect setting to let your naughtiest fantasies come alive. Complete with an unassuming entrance, high-end 20’s style decor and exposed brick, this 3rd floor hideout is the perfect place to escape the bland streets below. Tight skirts, house/top 40 and a legit cage bring an air of debauchery to DC nightlife.
Above the swank, low-key lounge known as Dirty Martini sits a 1920’s speakeasy complete with swing, suit of arms and cage for the venue’s dancers.
Upon entry partygoers find a coat check to the right (with the swing just ahead) and bottle servie booths to the left. The ceilings are high and the exposed brick, wood and decor makes one feel as if they stepped into a 100 year-old mansion.
Walking through the rectangular space, to your right is a curtained VIP area, to your left the bar. In the back is a DJ booth, dance floor, cage and in the summer an outdoor patio! The sound system is well-above the norm for most DC club venues.
The crowd at Dirty Bar is quite attractive and always ready for anything the evening brings their way.
- Wednesday: Dirty SINs, Service Industry Night w/ The House Tribe, drink/bottle specials.
- Thursday: Dirty Bar Provocateur, hosted by Midnight Group, DC A List and Project DC
- Friday: Ladies Night, groups of 6+ ladies receive a free bottle of house champagne
- Saturday: A Night in Paries, International Night
Latest Updates from Dirty Bar
What do YOU think?
How was your experience at Dirty Bar? Share your feedback below!
The owners of these venues often read and reply. Your thoughts will be taken seriously if they are honest and constructive. If you had a bad experience, explain what could be improved. If you had a great time, explain what made it great.
Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet