- Venue Type: Bar
- Estimated Size: 150
- Amenities: 60 types of beer (Colt 45 to Dragon’s Milk), Private bookings, patio w/ grill
- Cover Charge: None
- Hours: Mon – Thu: 5:00pm – 2:00am, Fri/Sat: 5:00pm – 3:00am, Sun: 5:00pm – 2:00am
- Dress Code: None
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Neighborhood: H Street
- Address: 1104 H Street NE Washington, DC 20002.
- Website: littlemisswhiskeys.com
- Contact: (202)-555-0666
- Atmosphere: Little Miss Whiskey’s has a New Orleans voodoo meets biker bar meets metal feel. Dim purple lights and hard rock/metal billings on the wall are a nice touch. Of course the weekend crowd is full of young people, hipsters, etc. The music is funky and the best of 80’s and 90’s. It’s a chill dive bar with a dance floor. Downstairs is calm, upstairs can get wild.
Walking into Little Miss Whiskey’s on H Street is like walking into a low key new orleans bar for metal heads and bikers. The dim purple lights, slayer and pantera billings and voodoo skulls on the wall in the back give it an eerie yet somehow inviting vibe. Probably because there aren’t any bikers or voodoo priests, just hipsters and other H-street types. The beer selection is huge and the vibe is chill.
The back of the first floor has bathrooms with a long row of barbershop chairs. We thought that was pretty awesome. But not as awesome as the effort they must have put into finding the perfect decorations!
Heading through a cased-off door and up the stairs brings you to a 2nd bar, raised DJ booth and dance floor with levels at the back. Unlike Sticky Rice, this H Street location is more of a place to dance and hook up (if you’re lucky). Then again, you could chill downstairs. It’s a pretty awesome spot if you’re looking for a club alternative.
The outdoor patio features a gothic garden fountain, a bathtub full of bubbles, gold plates hanging on one side of the fence, and flowers on the other. It’s pretty nice. The only thing is that their agreement with the neighbors is that the patio has to reamin ‘civil’ after Midnight.
1st & 3rd Wednesdays: Kostume Karaoke w/ Debbi Arseneaux
2nd & 4th Wednesdays: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Alternative music from the 80’s.
4th Thursdays: Denman: heavy, hair, mean, death, filthy nasty grimy leg-kickin metal.. and ROKK.
1st Fridays: Moneytown w/ DJ Nightkrawler & guests: Old school funk, soul, disco, & boogaloo.
Latest Updates from Little Miss Whiskey
How’d ya like Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar? Share your feedback below!
Put down the pom-poms and leave the hateraid at home. We want honest, real feedback. No cheerleaders, no pissed off rants.
Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet