- Venue Type: Boutique Steakhouse, Bar, Lounge
- Estimated Size: 300
- Amenities: Happy Hour
- Cover Charge: $0 – $10
- Hours: Tue: 5:30pm -10:00pm, Wed/Thu: 5:30pm – 2:00am, Fri/Sat: 5:30pm – 3:00am, Sun: 11:30am – 4:00pm
- Dress Code: Dressy casual
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Location: U Street
- Address: 2001 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009. (202) 618 8868
- Website: www.lostsociety-dc.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Atmosphere: According to owners Dave Karim and Rich Vasey, Lost Society’s name refers to “the lost art of getting along… We want everyone to feel like they belong.” The diverse, upscale demographic suggests success. The DC restaurant & lounge feels like someone took their very upscale vintage home, put it on U Street and said, “sure, we can party every night!” The crowd is about 25-40, out for a good time but nothing crazy and looks good.
Lost Society sits in the 2nd and 3rd level of an unassuming building on the corner of 14th and U Street. The ambiance inside is a far cry from the exterior.
Ascending the staircase brings DC foodies into a dining room full of rich colors and plush fabrics. Intimate corners and low light create an intimate yet upbeat atmosphere. A circular bar and southfacing windows provide a nice view of the action on U street.
Head Chef Joseph Evans, formerly of Smith & Wollensky, uses a 1,800 degree broiler to produce some of the best steak in DC!
The top floor is where the real action is. Designed to contrast with the second level; the white walls, wood floor, wall candles and chandeliers bring a sleek, more modern contrast to the comfort below. With a DJ booth at the end of the room and large deck with its own bar (tented in winter), the top floor of Lost Society is a great choice for going out in DC. The crowd is upscale, diverse and always smiling.
Latest Updates from Lost Society
How’d ya like Lost Society? Share your feedback below!
Put down the pom-poms and leave the hateraid at home. We want honest, real feedback. No cheerleaders, no pissed off rants.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet