- Venue Type: Bar, Dive Bar
- Estimated Size: 300
- Amenities: Happy Hour, Bar Games
- Cover Charge: None
- Hours: Sun-Thu: 4pm – 2am, Fri & Sat: 4pm – 3am
- Dress Code: None
- Age Requirement: 21 +
- Location: Gallery Place/Chinatown
- Address: 714 7th St. NW, Washington DC, 20001. 202.628.7665
- Website: rocketbardc.com
- Atmosphere: Great spot for Caps, Wizards and Hoyas victory parties. Rocket Bar is simple, a little divey and an overall good place to get wasted and be loud before, during and after games at the Verizon Center. It’s got ski ball, pool, Big Buck Hunter, shuffle board and a serious happy hour.
A simple spot to chill with your friends. Rocket Bar isn’t necessarily a dive, but it’s certainly not something you need to get dressed up for. Walking down the stairs and into the space, there’s a bar to your left, booths, pinball and some other games in the corner. Straight ahead you’ll find pool tables, shuffle board, darts and more booths. To your right is another bar with HDTVs behind it. Around the corner on your right is more shuffle board, skee ball and Big Buck Hunter aka the best game ever.
Every day 4pm – 7pm: $4 Drafts (Beer of the Month), All Wine, Champagne, Rail Drinks
Latest Updates from Rocket Bar
How’d ya like Rocket Bar? Share your feedback below!
Put down the pom-poms and leave the hateraid at home. We want honest, real feedback. No cheerleaders, no pissed off rants.
Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet