- Venue Type: Hi-Tech Exclusive Lounge
- Estimated Size: 300 people
- Amenities: Touch Screen Tablets, VIP Tables, Song Request, Drink Order via Phone, Private Events, More Under “Venue Overview” Below
- Cover Charge: $10-20 (Get in FREE: See “Get Hooked Up” section at bottom)
- Hours: Wednesday/Thursday: 10p – 2a, Friday: 9p – 3a, Saturday: 10p -3a, Sunday: 10p – 2a
- Dress Code: Upscale, dressy
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Location: Northwest, near Foggy Bottom
- Address: 2131 K St NW Washington DC 20037. (202) 887 1200
- Website: www.shadowroom.com
- Atmosphere: Ultra-luxurious meets ultra-modern. Shadow Room is a Las Vegas inspired lounge strongly focused on providing the best service available, anywhere. Unique technical innovations and a courteous staff make it all possible.
To ensure the best experience possible, Shadow Room offers guest list, special occasion, and membership options via shadowroom.com. Walk into Shadow Room and you will instantly recognize that a unique experience is in the near future. Instantly recognizable is a minimalistic approach at modern luxury. While keeping a design highlighting clean lines and avoiding clutter, minimalistic (in this case) doesn’t mean less, but so much more. Ornate chandeliers adorn 22-foot ceilings for a luscious experience while intelligent lighting and an impressive sound system keep it interesting. Attention to detail is paramount and is even observed in the material chosen for VIP couches (a leather specifically designed to be danced on).
Generally, when a club is packed, ordering a drink can be a hassle at best. Luckily, Shadow Room has a solution which you’re unlikely to see anywhere else in the city. Ever been seated at a VIP table with only a few drops left and no server in sight? Simply access the tablet and order your next bottle or drink: now that’s a solution. The drink ordering system is so sophisticated that it includes an extensive bottle and drink menu so you know exactly what you’re getting before you order and you can do so without screaming for bottle service. It’s also easy to see how much you’re spending. While it can’t keep you from getting crazy, an itemized bill available at all times is a nice reassurance. Dull moments are unlikely but many tables feature technology innovations including PS3 and XBox, satellite TV, and others. Wanted to scream at the DJ repeatedly to play your favorite song? Well, they probably wouldn’t like that but, feel free to request away remotely straight from the same pad you ordered drinks one. Not seated at a table? Customers can still order drinks and more via their mobile device here. A text is sent when your drink is ready and any breaks in partying are kept to a minimum.
While innovation and good looks are important to any venue, sometimes the “vibe” is most important. Shadow Room attracts an upscale crowd that knows how to have a good time. It should be noted that there is a focus on tables which occupy a large portion of the space, but that’s essentially part of a premium lounge’s DNA. There is still ample room for dancing and the crowd really knows how to party. Go to kick back at a table with a few friends or go to dance like the end of the world is coming. Either way, Shadow Room will fit your needs.
- Thursdays feature Hip-Hop.
- Fridays bring mashups and more including House, Top 40, and Hip-Hop with DJ Phlipz.
- Saturdays mix it up from the regular with Top 40, Rock, and Hip-Hop brought to you by DJ George Garcia.
Latest Updates From Shadow Room
Get Hooked Up
- Guest List: Click Here. Select the event you are interested in. Guest list is available via the hosts’ websites.
- Table Reservations: Click Here.
What do YOU think?
How was YOUR experience at Shadow Room? Share your feedback below!
Feedback should be insightful, helpful, and intelligent. Remember, the owners of these venues often read and reply, so make sure your complaints are valid, criticisms are constructive, and your compliments justified. If you didn’t like a place, explain what could be improved. If you had a bad experience, explain what went wrong in a civilized manner. If you liked a place, explain what things made it great.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet