- Venue Type: Lounge, Hookah Bar
- Estimated Size: 250
- Amenities: Hookah, bottle service, tons of seating
- Cover Charge: None
- Hours: Sun – Thu: 5:00pm – 2:00am, Fri/Sat: 5:00pm – 3:00am
- Dress Code: None but look nice anyway
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Neighborhood: U Street
- Address: 1624 U St NW, Washington, DC 20009.
- Website: www.latinconcepts.com
- Atmosphere: One of the best hookah bars in DC, Chi Cha lounge is more than just a place to smoke shishah. The ample lounge seating, DJ, dance floor and bar maintain the upbeat vibe and keep the 20-somethings dancing and chattering all night long.
Chi Cha is laid out relatively simple. The DC lounge is split into two halves. The right side where you enter has a coat room and small DJ booth to the right, long bar against the right wall, a small area to dance and booths/lounge seating along the left wall. The left side of the DC hookah bar features more intimate lounge/booth areas to enjoy your hookah. The back of venue houses a kitchen and the bathrooms are downstairs.
The vibe can go from extremely chill and relaxed, to absolutely nuts. The DC lounge’s decor is comfortable, lighting low and as the website says, “The comfortable couches and chairs are grouped together so informally you often become a part of someone else’s conversation.” Definitely a great place to meet!
Latest Updates from Chi Cha Lounge
How’d ya like Chi Cha Lounge? Share your feedback below!
Put down the pom-poms and leave the hateraid at home. We want honest, real feedback. No cheerleaders, no pissed off rants.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet