- Venue Type: Lounge/Restaurant
- Estimated Size: 200
- Amenities: Outdoor patio, bottle service, tapas, kitchen ’til 1AM
- Cover Charge: $10 – $30
- Hours: M – Th: 5PM – 2AM
F/S: 5PM – 3AM
- Dress Code: None but try and look nice
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Address: 1606 20th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009. (202) 299 0909
- Website: oneloungedc.com
- Atmosphere: Dimly lit, 2 bars, upstairs/downstairs, lounge and restaurant in the thick of trendy Dupont Circle. When it comes to DC lounges, One has all the buzz. Actors and athletes alike have been spotted relaxing in the low key spot. It feels slightly shady walking in, like there’s ‘some sh*t’ going down. And who knows, maybe there is. If you’re looking for a nice place to bring a girl and need something better than a hookah bar in AdMo, this is your spot. It’s a great place to have a nice, low key, potentially wild night with a group.
An unassuming restaurant-front in Dupont Circle, an outdoor patio welcomes guests to One Lounge in Washington DC. Walking down a small set of stairs and down a narrow hallway, guests find themselves entering a rather intimate restaurant/lounge. On the left side of the entry hall is a long rectangular room with couches, tables and a very classic lounge vibe. To the right of the entry is a bar and around the corner to the right, a dining area.
Turning the corner from the front-bar you’ll find a small nook with couches, an open room with a DJ booth that connects to the left-side, and a staircase. Upstairs is a private room with bar, Persian rugs, leather armchairs, the whole nine.
Tuesday: Live Jazz is featured with strings, bass and vocals in an environment where talking and listening are both ideal.
Wednesday: Guest bartenders and great music make this a fun mid week hangout for locals, regulars and people in the restaurant biz. Both bars open.
Thursday: Ladies Night. An all-star female staff rusn things and gives away free bubbly after 10pm to all ladies at both bars.
Friday: The House Party combines the homely nature of One Lounge and House Music until 3am. Both bars are open.
Saturday: Party Night. Saturdays we are usually filled with Special Events like yours and there is always a great mix of people and music on both floors.
Sunday/Monday: The folks at One Lounge are always hanging out, so come in for a relaxed night and food until 1AM.
Latest Updates from One Lounge
How’d ya like One Lounge? Share your feedback below!
Put down the pom-poms and leave the hateraid at home. We want honest, real feedback. No cheerleaders, no pissed off rants.
Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet