- Venue Type: 4-floor Club/Lounge
- Estimated Size: 700 people
- Amenities: 4 Floors, VIP Table Service, Rooftop, Private Events
- Cover Charge: $20 (Get in FREE: See “Get Hooked Up” section at bottom)
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 5p – 2a, Friday: 5p – 3a, Saturday: 10p -3a
Sunday: 2p – 2a
- Dress Code: Upscale, dressy
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Location: Golden Triangle
- Address: 1716 I St NW Washington DC 20006. (202) 905 9300
- Website: www.edendc.com
- Atmosphere: 4 floors of aesthetic beauty. Guests of Eden find themselves surrounded by sophisticated LED displays, jungle-esque decor (it is the Garden of Eden, after all) and upscale clientele. Although a narrow venue, Eden provides a unique experience, especially to those lucky enough to make it to the rooftop, which brings a piece of South Beach to DC nightlife.
Entry to Eden is best attained through the club’s, a promoter’s or DJ’s guest list. Walking up to the first floor, you will instantly feel as though you have been transported to a hedonist’s paradise. The mock waterfalls behind the bamboo-fronted bar, jungle-esque decor and leveled VIP provide an instant escape from office and government buildings throughout Washington. Eden’s second floor provides a more traditional, club-like atmosphere, with extended VIP, top 40/mash up and club kids dressed to impress. The third floor, known as the Forbidden Room, is open based on capacity. Its intimate setting allows for an up close and personal experience with the DJ as well as a calming alternative to the fruitful garden below.
A lush forest amidst our nation’s capital, Eden’s rooftop bar is a prime destination in DC nightlife. Complete with VIP tables to one side, a bar to the other, a raised DJ booth and a massive Miami/Vegas/European-style LED screen, the Eden roof is a place everyone needs to be at least once during their DC nightlife experience. In addition to the freshest house music around, Eden books acts like Sydney Blu, The Devil from Acapulco and Anthony Attalla, showcases the freshest in house music and often-times features live congas and saxophone to compliment the beats. It’s important to note that unless you ask for access, you will not receive a stamp allowing you past security to DC nightlife’s hidden rooftop garden.
- Mondays bring Greenhouse: an early week, rooftop-only party w/ music by Soundtrax.
- Wednesdays host Salsa lessons on the 2nd floor starting at 9 and become a full on Latin party as the night wears on. The rooftop oasis is home to the latest in hip-hop, top 40 and mash up.
- Thursdays at Eden have been revitalized with 2nd floor and rooftop action!
- Fridays feature Latin in the Green Room, Mash up on the 2nd floor and hot bodies and house music on the roof. The Forbidden Room is open based on capacity.
- Saturdays, like Fridays, feature 3 floors (sometimes 4) of great music, beautiful people and hot action.
Latest Updates from Eden
Get Hooked Up
- Guest List & Table Reservations: Click Here. Select the evening you’d like to attend and check out the bottle service menu!
Photo Tour: Green Room
Photo Tour: Second Floor
Photo Tour: The Forbidden Room
Photo Tour: The Rooftop
Video Tour: Eden
What do YOU think?
How was YOUR experience at Eden? Share your feedback below!
Feedback should be insightful, helpful, and intelligent. Remember, the owners of these venues often read and reply, so make sure your complaints are valid, criticisms are constructive, and your compliments justified. If you didn’t like a place, explain what could be improved. If you had a bad experience, explain what went wrong in a civilized manner. If you liked a place, explain what things made it great.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet