- Venue Type: Bowling Alley, Lounge, Restaurant
- Estimated Size: 600
- Amenities: Full restaurant, bowling alley, full sports bar, happy hour
- Cover Charge: None
- Hours: Sun-Thu: 12pm – 1am, Fri & Sat: 12pm – 2am
- Dress Code: Neat and Casual
- Age Requirement: 21 + after 8pm daily
- Location: Gallery Place/Chinatown
- Address: 701 7th St. NW, Washington DC, 20001. 202.347.1021
- Website: http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/
- Atmosphere: Lucky Strike DC is a chain of hip and trendy bowling alleys throughout the US and Canada. It’s not the local bowling alley with cheap beer, dried-up pizza and cold nachos. It’s more like a lounge that just happens to have a giant bowling alley on one end. Located just above the Verizon Center it’s a convenient place to let out your competitive spirit before or after a Wizards or Capitals game.
Lucky Strike is located on the second floor of Gallery Place. The 21,000 sq. ft. venue features 14 state-of-the-art lanes, three tournament-quality billiard tables and a 50-foot bar. It’s a place to come if you want to do more than sit at a bar and drink, but you can do that here too- bowling, a game of pool, dancing, watching the game, basically an adult playground.
Bowling can be purchased per game or per hour depending on your needs and time of day.
Reservations are not required but recommended, especially on the weekends. Groups of 8 or more are required to reserve lanes two days in advance on the weekends depending on your location.
Lunch and Bowl- Pay $9.95 for the lunch specials and get a free game of bowling including shoes with your meal.
*Excludes certain holidays and the month of December. Please check venue for details.
*Only valid for groups of 7 or less.
Sundays- Salsa Sundays 8pm – 11pm $4 Coronas, $6 Well drinks, DJ Gringuito, Salsa Lessons and prizes
Mondays-$15/person All You Can Bowl
Mon-Thur 4pm – 8pm, Fri 4pm – 6pm $2 off all beer, well drinks and house wine
Latest Updates from Lucky Strike
What Do You Think?
How was your experience at Lucky Strike? Share your feedback below!
Feedback should be insightful, helpful, and intelligent. Remember, the owners of these venues often read and reply, so make sure your complaints are valid, criticisms are constructive, and your compliments justified. If you didn’t like a place, explain what could be improved. If you had a bad experience, explain what went wrong in a civilized manner. If you liked a place, explain what made it great.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet