- Venue Type: Lounge, Restaurant
- Estimated Size: 1,200 people
- Amenities: 4 Floors, Bottle Service, Private Events, Happy Hour
- Cover Charge: free on guest list before 10 pm, $20 after (Thursday, Friday)
- Hours: Thu: Restaurant 5 – 10pm, Lounge 5pm – 2am
Fri: 5 – 10pm, Lounge 9pm – 3am
Sat: Lounge 9pm – 3am
- Dress Code: Business casual; no baggy or ripped jeans and no sportswear
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Location: K Street
- Address: 920 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 202-737-7275 (phone)
- Website: www.park14.com
- Atmosphere: A sophisticated urban feel, The Park at 14th provides a luxurious nightclub setting with a diverse and slightly more mature crowd. Their happy hour is one of DC’s best, starting right at 5 and carrying through the night!
Whether you’re coming to sip $5 cocktails during happy hour, have an American-style comfort food dinner, or party all night, The Park at Fourteenth offers all three!
Located in the heart of downtown across from Franklin Square, a night at The Park at Fourteenth is like partying at a superclub without getting lost in the crowd. Boasting four stories, The Park offers a bit of everything for everybody.
Stepping past the tight door security, you’ll likely hear a combo of hip hop, R&B, and top 40s dance hits once inside. With ample seating and numerous tables, grab a drink and find some space where you can “see and be seen.” Swing by the bar and try one of the four house specialty cocktails – Park Fever, Park Punch, Park Margarita, and Berry Blossom!
Chat with the elevator operator on a ride to the second floor and soak in the main level dance scene. Then catch a ride again on the elevator or take the stairs in the back up to the third and fourth levels for a change of scenery and music.
On Saturdays, the third floor is host to The Park’s “Multicultural Night,” where people of different backgrounds come to socialize and party together to international beats. On other nights, the third and fourth floors tend to boast R&B, house music, and other dance varieties.
When you’re done checking out the club’s impressive collection of blown-glass chandeliers or watching ESPN on the flat screen TVs, go socialize and get your dance on! Boasting a diverse crowd of all different races and ages, even though the average age of the crowd may be a little more mature than typical DC clubs and lounges, The Park provides a spot for plenty of mixing and mingling!
- Thursdays host Ultrabar’s ‘Lush’ event, which caters primarily to a high-end hip-hop/R&B crowd.
- Fridays are home to Ultrabar’s ‘Pop’ parties. Ladies 21+ receive free admission with a pass located on the club’s website. Hosting the top mash up/bottles & models DJs from Vegas, Miami, NY, AC and LA on the main floor. The Vault is reserved for pop and dance music. The headliners take the main floor. The Bedroom hosts a Latin music party, and Chroma bumps the wildest house music of the moment.
- Saturdays feature Ladies Night. In the Vault: house and electro. The Main Floor: mash up, hip-hop, dance. The Bedroom: S. American and International. Chroma: House. They even do an open bar on the main floor from 9pm – 10pm.
Latest Updates from The Park at 14th
Get Hooked Up
- Table Reservations: Click Here
Photo Tour: Front Door/First Floor
Photo Tour: Mezzanine/First Floor View
Photo Tour: Food at The Park
How was YOUR experience with The Park at 14th? Share your feedback below!
Feedback should be insightful, helpful, and intelligent. Remember, the owners of these venues often read and reply, so make sure your complaints are valid, criticisms are constructive, and your compliments justified. If you didn’t like a place, explain what could be improved. If you had a bad experience, explain what went wrong in a civilized manner. If you liked a place, explain what things made it great.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet