It’s time to go to war! Corona Wars that is. $3 Coronas(until midnight)
Music Format – Main Floor: DJ Saam (Top 40, Mashups, Hip Hop) – Vault: Kid Lucky (House, Dance, International) – Bedroom: DJ Mario & DJ Suelto (S. American + International) – Chroma: DJ Geometrix (Top 40, Mashups, Hip Hop)
Hardwood floors, marble bartops, stainless steel accents and pounding subs have made Ultrabar a DC nightlife destination for years. With VIP/private table seating available on all floors, its a place to go reckless on the floor and party in style with your friends.
Take an inside look at Ultrabar!
The front door at Ultrabar DC
Racks of top shelf drinks
Partying in Chroma (4th Floor)
VIP Tables in the Bedroom (3rd Floor)
VIP Tables in the Mezzanine (2nd Floor overlooking Main Floor)
VIP Tables on the Main Floor
Rocking out in the Vault (Basement Level)
The best DJs use the Best Equipment at Ultrabar, like the Pioneer DJM 800 mixer and CDJ 1000 MK3s
Ultrabar is actually housed in a historic turn-of-the-century bank building
1. Probably some of the freakiest, most gruesome costumes we saw this year. They need to be featured in a horror film ASAP. They may not be sexy but they look scary as hell. Taken at Psychedelic Nightmare 3 at Echostage.
2. To be honest, the deadmau5 helmet thing is pretty played out. But the dead mobster in a 3-piece with two bullet holes in his forehead was pretty awesome. Taken at Psychedelic Nightmare 3 at Echostage.
3. The Stay Puft Marshmellow Man – the most classic non-human from Ghostbusters… besides Slimer. Whoever wore this had some major guts…and lost gallon of sweat by the end of the night. Taken at Psychedelic Nightmare 3 at Echostage.
4. Big boy in a penguin suit wearing over-sized sunglasses ftw!!! It’s one of those costumes that just makes you chuckle. Taken at Psychedelic Nightmare 3 at Echostage.
5. Couples Costumes. Not many people can pull these off without looking like complete idiots. This couple came matching but if they went their separate ways, would look good on their own. The girl pulled off the skeleton look with her own girlish flare while her guy went all out with a mask and full body suit. Taken at Nightmare on F Street at Ultrabar.
6. This girl’s human body suit gives us a full view of her insides whether we like it or not. Not many girls are as skinny as this so the chances of seeing this outfit again is pretty slim. Taken at Nightmare on F Street at Ultrabar.
7. With some sick makeup and an intricate bodysuit, this girl looks both sexy and creepy. Not easy to pull off! We don’t really know what she is but she looks good anyways. Taken at Psychedelic Nightmare 3 at Echostage.
8. This girl’s costume is so good, we wouldn’t recognize her if we saw her on the street the next day. Taken at Psychedelic Nightmare 3 at Echostage.
You can never go wrong with the generic stuff when it looks this good Top two from Nightmare on F Street, bottom at Psychedelic Nightmare.
Richard A.D. & The Metro Underground Present The 2012 Edition of the DC Fetish Ball
Sunday October 7, 2012
DC’s Most Scandulous Affair Offering 3 Levels of Exotic Possibility
DC Fetish Ball brings together some of the scene’s best DJ’s, models, fashion, and nationally recognized talent, the evening brings a level of twisted delight worthy of the nation’s capitol. Brought to you by The Metro Underground at hosted by Ultrabar.
Sunday, 10.07.12 Doors open at 9PM
Presale tickets are $20 and $25 at the door. Guests 18 and over are allowed.
911 F St. NW Washington, DC 20004 Ultrabar is located at the corner of 9th and F Streets NW less than 1 block from the Gallery Place Metro.
Club Level (Main Ballroom): Featured Entertainment, Top DJ’s, Dancing, & Go Go
Join us on the Main Stage for the erotic & sensual performances of Intimacy Arts & Roma Mafia.
Special Fetish Fashion Show by Passional, Renee Masoomian, Bunny Made, & others to be announced.
Featured DJ’s: Mike Saga (Electronic), Dirty-B (Power-Noise/Industrial), Mindcage (EBM/Electro), & others.
GoGo’s & Pre-show performances run throughout the night.
Mezzanine (to the back of the club):overlooking the Main Ballroom.
Mezzanine Lounge w/ Bottle Service overlooking the main club, stage, & dance floor.
Second Level (Lounge): Lifestyle Lounge-Social Play Space & Main Dungeon
Dungeon hosted by D~X~S Rapture w/ Vac-Bed by SLYX.
Barcode Tuesdays are the hottest new party in Washington, DC. Amazing drink specials, hookah, a huge outdoor patio, and an amazing venue combine to offer the best experience around. $3 Bud Lights, $3 PBR, $5 Patron XO, $5 Bacardi Coke and more ensure no one will get thirsty.
Girls’ night out, meet girls’ best friend, the timeless little black dress! Friday, August 10, Ultrabar throws the little black dress party: $7 cosmos, $7 Apple Martinis and way too many other drink specials to list here.
DC nightlife experiences the biggest party in the world every Friday at Ultrabar Nightclub! Featuring free beads & masks, live performers, jello shots for ladies, confetti blasts, amazing DC drink specials and free entry!