A juggernaut of DC sports bars, Public is set to host the ultimate UEFA Champion’s League final viewing Saturday, May 28 at 2pm. Specials at Public feature half-priced wings and $3 Peroni.
Public Bar – 1214 18th st Washington dc 20036 | 202.223.2200 | WWW.PUBLICBARDC.COM
- The biggest match in professional soccer
- A rematch of the 2009 final
- 2 of Europe’s most storied franchises. A combined 10 Champions League finals and 6 titles
- They have met twice before in the finals, Barca winning in 2009 and Man U winning in 1991.
- Each club won their 1st title at the old Wembley Stadium, Tuesday’s match will be at the new Wembley.
– Lionel Messi (striker, Argentina) – The best player in the world. Most goals scored in La Liga
– Victor Valdes (GK, Spain) – Goalkeeper of the year in La Liga.
– 2010 World Cup Winners (Spain) – Gerard Pique, Carles Puyol, Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Victor Valdes, Sergio Busquets, Pedro
– Wayne Rooney (striker, England) – Former player of the year, ESPN Top 10 plays nominee, endorsement deals with Nike, Coca-Cola and more, 6 straight EA Sports covers
– Nemanja Vidic (defender, Serbia, captain) – premiere league player of the year 2008/2009
Join the masses of DC nightlife fans as they leave work early on Tuesday May 28 to experience the UEFA Champion’s League final at the pinnacle of DC sports bars. Public Sports Bar Washington DC is a DC restaurant, DC lounge and DC sports bar with 40 TVs, 3 floors and a roof deck allowing for maximum comfort while enjoying for favorite sporting events!Tweet