District Nightclub in Washington DC has closed its doors.
- Venue Type: Nightclub
- Estimated Size: 500 people
- Amenities: High Ceiling/Loft-style design, 4 bars, Bottle Service, Restaurant, Catered Private Events, Outdoor Deck
- Cover Charge: $10-$20 based on arrival time (For guestlist see “Get Hooked Up” section)
Restaurant: Mon – Sat, 5pm – 10/11pm
Thursday (Special Events) 10pm – 2am
Friday/Saturday, 10pm – 3am
- Dress Code: Upscale
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Location: Adams Morgan
- Address: 2473 18th St NW Washington DC 20009. (202) 508 9820
- Website: districtadamsmorgan.com
- Atmosphere: District boasts 7,200 square feet of space on two floors and an outdoor deck. This late night hot spot features the design appeals of an upscale lounge with the space and advantages of a large nightclub. A 60 foot wrap-around bar ensures fast drinks, while large tables give patrons an enhanced VIP experience. A full-service kitchen offers a late night menu beyond the simple snacks. Specialty homemade drinks are also available, setting this club apart from the rest.
The coziness of an upscale lounge housed within the space of a nightclub. District’s loft-style design and custom lighting arrangement screams, “sexy!” LCD screens, exposed brick, a spiral staircase, wrap around mezzanine and raised DJ booth emit an industrial elegance rarely found in DC nightlife. With a 60-foot wraparound bar and Infusion Bar hosting specialty drinks on the main floor; and mezzanine and private bars above, District is a place where grabbing high-end cocktails or a bottle of bud light is never a hassle! The mezzanine provides optimal vantage points of the dance floor below and the roof deck allows for a breath of fresh air. Hosting date auctions, fashion shows (including Hustler) and world-class DJs, District is a magnate of DC nightlife.
Using President John F. Kennedy’s description of Washington DC as a city of “southern efficiency and northern charm,” as a guide, the owners of District created a menu of eclectic surf and turf dishes in an attempt to quench DC’s insatiable appetite for epicurean wonders. The tapas menu includes shrimp and cheddar grits, tuna tartar and sushi including a surf and turf roll. The entrees consist of rib-eye steak, grilled sea bass, crab cakes and more! Drink pairings may be suggested or custom-made to fit your culinary selection.
- Thursdays host special occasion parties. Past events include a Hustler lingerie fashion show, cancer benefit, date auction and world-renowned DJ bookings.
- Fridays are WTF!!!?!?! Because on a Friday night in Adams Morgan, anything could happen!
- Saturdays belong to District. Tight skirts, blazers and bottles.
Latest Updates from District
Get Hooked Up
- Guest List RSVP: Click Here.
Photo Tour: VIP/Lounges
Photo Tour: Dance Floor
Video Tour: District
What do YOU think?
How was YOUR experience at District? Share your feedback below!
Feedback should be insightful, helpful, and intelligent. Remember, the owners of these venues often read and reply, so make sure your complaints are valid, criticisms are constructive, and your compliments justified. If you didn’t like a place, explain what could be improved. If you had a bad experience, explain what went wrong in a civilized manner. If you liked a place, explain what things made it great.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet