GTL: Gelato, Tiramisu, Lasagna?
What do you get when you take America’s favorite guidos and stick them in Italy? Jersey Shore season 4, of course!
Thursday, August 4 — 10 PM on MTV
Embracing Florence’s art, food, wine, and nightlife, the cast of Jersey Shore tears through Italy’s historic streets! Starting drama everywhere they go, this infamous crew is guaranteed to entertain and outrage you with their antics for the premier of Jersey Shore’s season 4 on Thursday!
- How will they adapt to living in a foreign country?
- Will the language barrier prevent them from picking up hot girls/guys?
- Is there a hot tub?
- Have they gotten sick of each other, yet?
- Who’s gonna get arrested this time?
- Is Italy even ready for them?!?
Controversial, rude, and downright entertaining, Jersey Shore has significantly impacted American pop culture since its inception in December 2009. From excessive hair gel and “poofs” to GTL (gym, tanning, laundry) and fist pumping, Jersey Shore is leaving its mark everywhere!
The Shore’s stamp on DC nightlife can be seen every time DJ Pauly D spins at Club Glow’s infamous Saturday night events at Fur Nightclub! An expert at getting the party started, Pauly always brings the ruckus to DC clubbing!
Ron Ron Juice — the root of all evil!
What’s a better way to welcome the new season and kick off a fun night in DC than a batch of the “Ron Ron Juice?” According to DJ Pauly D, the drink is “the root of all evil!”
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. of seedless, cubed watermelon
- 12 oz. of cranberry juice
- 1 3/4 cups of blueberries
- 10 oz. (1 jar) of maraschino cherries
- 1 1/4 cups of vodka
Directions: Put ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serves 8.
Serving suggestion: Repeat directions until you’re ready to beat dat beat up in the club!Tweet