- Venue Type: Intimate Club
- Estimated Size: 800
- Amenities: 2 Floors/Bars, Outdoor Patio, Kitchen open late, Bottle Service, Restaurant, Valet, Coat Check
- Cover Charge: $20
- Hours: M: 11:30am – 2:00am, Tu: 11:30am – 11:00pm, W: 11:30am – 1:00am, Th: 11:30am – 2:00am, Fri: 11:30am – 3:00am, Sat: 6:00pm – 3:00am, Sun 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Dress Code: Upscale. Strictly Enforced.
- Age Requirement: 18+ Tuesday and Thursday. 21+ Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: K Street
- Address: 1401 K Street NW Washington DC 20005. (202)789 2800
- Website: www.limaloungedc.com
- Atmosphere: Swanky, intimate and primed for dance floor action. Whether it’s dancing in front of the DJ under a flashing spectrum, bottle service, low-key mingling or a conversation outdoors; this 3-floor (2 dance floor) venue provides multiple club gradients. Fujimar, its newly opened 2nd floor restaurant, provides fine-dining, late-night seafood options
Lima’s upstairs Restaurant, known as Fujimar, is overseen by Executive Chef Reynold Mendizabal. A menu highlighted by fresh ceviche and sushi and select entrees has earned the restaurant high praise from patrons.
Upon entry, one is generally met by an attractive, European style crowd. The people may be diverse but the style is consistent; blazers, shoes, mini-skirts and high heels. Lima’s 20s & 30s crowd looks good and parties hard.
Spacious and fully equipped, the various gradients of Lima Lounge boast state-of-the-art sound systems, intelligent lighting, plush seating, ample dance space, digital projectors and intimate nooks to satisfy all moods.
Lima’s lounge provides two seating areas, a bar and projectors; the perfect place to get away from it all. With colorful lights and atmospheric pieces hanging from the ceiling, a dance floor with a 40 ft bar on one side and roped off VIP on the other, and a raised DJ booth; the main floor has hosted some of the world’s biggest acts.
- Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, 4pm – 7pm
- Dinner: Monday – Thursday 6pm – 1am, FridaySaturday 6pm – 2am
- Sundays: football brunch
- Mondays Salsa night
- Tuesdays College night
- Wednesdays extended happy hour
- Thursdays house music DJ bookings
- Fridays Teka – techno DJ bookings
- Saturdays rotating line up of DJs catering to DC’s high-end, international crowd.
Latest Updates from Lima
Photo Tour: Main Floor
Photo Tour: Patio
Photo Tour: Lounge
Video Tour: Lima Lounge DC
What do YOU think?
How was your experience with Lima? Share your feedback below!
The owners of these venues often read and reply. Your thoughts will be taken seriously if they are honest and constructive. If you had a bad experience, explain what could be improved. If you had a great time, explain what made it great.
Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet