- Venue Type: Bar / Lounge
- Estimated Size: 200 people
- Amenities: One Floor, VIP Table Service, Patio, Private Events
- Cover Charge: Ladies free, Gentlemen free until midnight with RSVP (see “Get Hooked Up”) or $20 Friday and Saturday
- Hours: Wednesday – Thursday: 10 pm – 2 am
Fri/Sat: 10pm – 3 am
Available for private events Sunday — Tuesday
- Dress Code: Casual (no shorts, baggy clothes)
- Age Requirement: Gentlemen 21+, Ladies 18+ Thursday and Friday, 21+ Saturday
- Neighborhood: K Street
- Address: 1413 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005 202.408.9444
- Website: www.tattoobardc.com
- Atmosphere: Edgy, hip, rock ‘n’ roll theme that offers the amenities of a sophisticated lounge but underlying feel of a rugged bar.
Part bar and part club, Tattoo offers DC lounge appeal without a stuffy, pretentious atmosphere. An intimate setting with edgy decor, plush couches and a captivating bar-top command attention upon entry.
Tattoo Bar in Washington DC is intimate, hip, and rugged. Although its music typically beckons your inner rock star, Tattoo Bar’s flexibility of music genres makes it a true pioneer of the “Party Rock” theme in the DC nightlife scene.
Boasting a 90-inch projection screen and seven high definition TV’s, Tattoo Bar provides great visual entertainment. Whether its the music videos, nostalgic clips from movies, images of tattooed people as artwork, motorcycle chains, or the infamous “ghost rider” crashing the party over the bar, there’s always plenty to see at Tattoo Bar.
If a semi-private party is more your speed, there’s an option for that as well. No matter what your desires, Tattoo Bar finds a way to please.
Thursday: Caliente Thursday –– The hottest new Latin party in DC! Caliente Thursdays bring the Latin and international sounds of DJ Suelto and DJ Letrero and the party doesn’t stop until 2am! $3 Coronas & $5 Rum and Cokes!
Friday: Rehab Fridays — Presented by Savage Concepts and Steboss DeLosberras
Saturday: Rock*Star Saturdays
Latest Updates from Tattoo
Get Hooked Up
- To RSVP: Email email@example.com
- VIP Tables: Call/text Scott at 202.427.9780
What do you think?
How was YOUR experience at Tattoo Bar? Share your feedback below!
Feedback should be insightful, helpful, and intelligent. Remember, the owners of these venues often read and reply, so make sure your complaints are valid, criticisms are constructive, and your compliments justified. If you didn’t like a place, explain what could be improved. If you had a bad experience, explain what went wrong in a civilized manner. If you liked a place, explain what things made it great.
Note: Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.Tweet